Wednesday 4 January 2012

Welcome

As we enter a new year filled with promise and opportunity I have decided to take the plunge and start a blog.

I have been toying with this idea for some time and I was never sure if I could actually do it or had the time but I was reading through another blog I frequent and they had a post discussing this very issue. The article had something along the lines of 'just take the leap' and 'there is no time like the present.'
So this is me, taking the leap!

My hope is to start a beauty blog (with a few other random posts related to fashion, maybe) and share with you my experiences, buys and thoughts on all things beauty.
This is all very new to me so bare with me while I try and learn the ropes.

6 comments:

  1. Yay welcome to blogging :) looking forward to reading more posts from you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Corrina! I am very excited to already have 4 followers :P
    Followed your blog as well. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging community! I started only a month or so ago too, it's fun! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Chelsea! Good luck to you on your blog, I look forward to going on this journey together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start to a blog! I just started one last week as well and am also very new :) I like it so far and I hope you will too. Can't wait to see more posts from you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ MsBilliLilli, wow your blog is fantastic already. I would not be able to tell that you just started. Well done!

    ReplyDelete