Thursday 5 January 2012

Prize haul!

We beauty addicts quite often have a very close relationship with our postie and delivery guy with the amount of packages we get delivered. Frankly I believe my deliver guy knows me too well. None the less, I am always excited to see him as he always brings me good news.

This morning was no exception when he delivered a recent prize I had won on The Plastic Diaries. The Plastic Diaries is an established beauty blog I frequent that offers beauty advice, how-tos and much more. If you don't already follow the Plastic Diaries then I highly recommend it as I have defiantly learnt a thing or two from Kimmi and her posts, plus they are always running fabulous competitions... and who doesn't like to score some free beauty products. :)

Anyway, back to the prize that I won.

It is defiantly like a summer survival kit. 
Included: Innoxa SOS Skin Tissue Oil
Face of Australia Bronzer Instant Tan Mousse
LeTan Sports Gel 
Face of Australia Mineral therapy bronzing pearls
Australis Mint condition lip gloss
Australis High definition tinted moisturiser
Sukin Botanical Hydration Booster

I am so thrilled with all these products as I have never actually tried any of them and I will upload reviews as I go through them.

A huge thank you again to Kimmi at The Plastic Diaries.

I want to know, have you tried any of these products?

  


7 comments:

  1. Ohhh I am so glad your trusty postie delivered the parcel all in tact. These products are some of my all-time favourite Aussie creations and they make me proud of our great beauty industry. I can't wait to hear what you think of them.

    Thank-you for such kind words and I will be tuning into your blog to read everything you come up with.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna be honest, I've never tried any of those products but I am a fan of the brands. Australis is one of my all time favourite Aussie brands. Great Prize!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kimmi, no worries I will be sure to let you know how they go :)

    and like you @Chelsea I haven't used any of these products either but I am very keen to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!

    I love Sukin products. They do great toners. I started using them when I was pregnant and was trying to find more natural products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Check out http://luxuryonthelips.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award_08.html for information..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome prize, congrats for winning! xx

    ReplyDelete