Saturday 28 January 2012

Lifting self-esteem with a little retail therapy


After-Christmas and stock-take sales are taking over shop windows and attracting many eager shoppers to malls and centres alike. Grab your biggest canvas bag and get down to your nearest shopping centre to grab some great bargains. What are the holidays for if not for spending your hard earn money from the year before. 

I went on a bit of a spree over the last few weeks and wanted to share with you some of my grabs.



A simple stripped singlet from Valley Girl I got for only $4.95! Such a steal!


Tokito is a great stylish brand found in Myer. They have classy looks and if you go digging amongst the racks, you are sure to strike gold. This skirt was the last one on the rack and it was my size! $24.50

A cute little skirt I found in the hinterland made by one of the locals. $25

A blouse and undershirt I got from Target $25 for the blouse and $12.95 for the under-singlet.

A small-ish handbag I got a few days ago from Target for only $20.

And of course, no shopping haul would be complete without picking up some jewellery for yourself. Earrings $7.95 from Lovisa  and the necklace from an online store Sistaco for $9.95. Sistaco have some fabulous deals going on all the time on their facebook page






So there you have a few of my purchases these last few weeks. Bought anything yourself?

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous clothes! I love tokito too. I really love the handbag and blouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous clothes! I love tokito too. I really love the handbag and blouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, Tokito is a great brand that has some really great investment pieces so I make sure I check the racks every time I'm in Myer :)

      Delete
  3. Love Valleygirl and the stripe top. They've got some really good basics there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly, I had to stock up on some basics with winter around the corner, so I got some great basic singlets and long sleeve shirts.

      Delete
  4. Love Valleygirl and Tokito! It's fate, I say, when the last top is in your size! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, on the odd occasion when that happens I can not walk away from it :P

      Delete
  5. tokito skirt for 24.50! such a bargain

    ReplyDelete