Thursday 19 January 2012

Spreading the word with the Liebster Blog Award


Hello ladies,
I am terribly sorry I have neglected my little blog already but I have been busy on holidays. Yes sometimes spending time away distracts you from the computer.

I have been meaning to do this post for some time but as I said, I was a little distracted.

Anyway, this is a post about the Liebster Blog award. Firstly a huge thank you to the very lovely Stephanie from Luxury on the Lips for the mention.

From what I gather the Liebster Blog award helps new bloggers gain readership and is a way for bloggers to spread the word about up and coming new blogs and bloggers. More specifically the award supports blogs with less than 200 followers and the rules if you are nominated are: 

  1. Thank the giver and link back to their blog
  2.  Nominate the 5 blogs you award the Liebster to and leave a comment on their blog letting them know
  3.  Copy and paste the award to your blog
  4.  Request that your nominees send on the award to their favourite blogs.


I am very honoured about this fabulous shout out and without further ado, I would like to pass this honour onto: (in no specific order)

1) Melissa for her fabulous blog that is packed with great pictures and new makeup products. http://missmakeuplover1.blogspot.com/



4) Jaime aka Miss Chew and her blog listing reviews and helpful tips and tricks http://www.misschew.com/

5) Molly’s maquillage and her know how on all things cosemetics http://www.mollysmaquillage.com/

Each one of these blogs are defiantly worth follow so I strongly urge you to take a look at these fabulous blogs and get to know the ladies behind the computer screen.

Get reading and spread the word! 


Thanks everyone for all your continued support.

Happy blogging. Xx 

1 comment:

  1. ‘Sistaco’ is not the only business that has implemented social
    networking tools like successfully and I strongly believe that
    in a technological driven society it is imperative that businesses
    change and adapt to cater for their audience. Implementing social
    networking tools within your business could differentiate you amongst
    the rest and make significant difference for your business. so do you
    visit this site.

    ReplyDelete