Tuesday 14 August 2012

The Golden Girl Strikes Again

Our all time favourite country-turned-pop star has announced the release of her 4th studio album this morning in a live web chat.
I am not a die-hard fan of Taylor Swift but I did bop along to her concert when she was down under and I admire how she has stayed so grounded in light of her booming success. She honestly seems like a wholesome person who has everything going for her yet she has not let the hype go to her head.

This morning I sat down with a cup of peppermint tea and tuned in to her live web chat which she presented to a small audience in her Nashville house as well as 65,000-odd others who were eagerly watching and listening to her as she answered fan questions and spoke about her upcoming album.

RED will be officially released on October 22 so be on the look out for that. On the live web cast she also debuted her amazing new single 'We are never ever getting back together'. The song is really upbeat and very catchy, you can watch it on the web cast I linked below. This new single will also be live to download from iTunes later tonight.


If you are interested in the live chat that just occurred I uploaded it below.

Taylor is one dashing lady and I think it's only fitting that she named her new studio album RED. She is one girl who knows how to rock a mean red lip.
My beauty picks so you too can rock a mean red lip like Taylor:
ELES MicroRed Micro Bubble Lipstick 
Lancome Rouge in Love 159B. See my full review here.
Estee Lauder Pure Colour Lipstick 1A3 Maraschino.




No comments:

Post a Comment