Monday 16 April 2012

Care for your skin, naturally.


Thank you Botani for a wonderful surprise this morning.
I entered the Botani Face of the Month Competition and although I did not win the major prize I thought it was so thoughtful of Botani to send out these cute little care packages to those that participated.

Botani is a brand that has all the elegance of a high end luxury brand but prides itself in showcasing glamorous products all organic and natural.

What better way to support the health of our future then to switch to brands that are helping the greater good.

Botani is Australian and have a stack of good deeds against their products such as no animal testing, no parabens, no artificial fragrances and colours. Yeap, you will not find any nasty ingredients in any of Botani's products.

Inside the decorated box, amongst the tissue paper I found some samples and a 50g tube of their Olive Hand Cream. I cannot wait to try out these products and let you know how I go.

Take a look around their website and you might even be tempted by their free shipping Australia wide.

3 comments:

  1. You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words Laura. I follow your blog. Xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks sweetie, I just followed back!:X

    ReplyDelete